Our Food Safety Policy
In our company C.I. FRUTICOL INDUSTRIAL SAS, we have developed our Food Safety Policy in order to implement and maintain a Safety Management System based on the FSSC 22000 scheme, in all processes related to production, packaging, storage, transportation and commercialization of fruit pulps, pieces of fruit and mixes of chunky fruit with chunky fruit and / or vegetable pulps frozen (smoothie blends). This policy is based on the following guidelines:
- Compliance and execution of Good Manufacturing Practices to guarantee food safety, compliance with legal requirements and market needs.
- The promotion of the development of competences and awareness of our collaborators, through training, communication and strengthening of their capacities to achieve excellence and continuous improvement of our processes.
- Continuous Improvement of the Safety Management System and its processes, through the definition and application of corrective, preventive and improvement actions.
- Preparation of safe products that promote health and well-being of consumers, applying innovative production processes, efficient, high-tech, guaranteeing the establishment, implementation and development of effective and close communication channels with clients and consumers.
- Fostering the development of our suppliers, based on the establishment of effective communication channels, which allow us to ensure the safety of raw materials, ingredients and packaging materials, as well as establishing a safe, effective and high-quality service for all.
Objectives of the safety management system
1. Comply with the health requirements and other legal provisions required by national legislation.
3. Establish edited communication channels with suppliers to guarantee the reduction of Raw Material hazards.
5. Improve the skill level of the personnel involved in the fruit pulp production processes.
2. Increase customer and consumer satisfaction, controlling risks associated with food safety
4. Decrease in Non-Conforming Products in Raw Materials (MP), Product in Process (PP) and Finished Product (PT).
6. Measure the performance of the food safety management system.
Review date: August 2021